The Global Crane and Hoist Market is on the rise after the revitalization of the Construction, Shipping and Mining Industries infrastructure after the recession with the North America market expected to dominate in 2018. The forecast period of 2018 to 2025, the Global Crane and Hoist Market is expected to grow approx. 5.9% of CAGR projected 32.6 billion USD with 2017 as the base year of calculation from 2016 market data report.
A crane is a machine used primarily for hoisting materials and are equipped with a hoist, wire ropes or chains, and sheaves with capabilities to lift, lower, move materials horizontally and laterally and transport the materials to a designated location.
Types of Cranes are segmented into mobile, fixed, port, marine, and other cranes. Sub- Segmentation included:
- automatic stacking
- mobile harbor
- rough terrain
- truck loader
An expected growth of the crawler, rough terrain, all-terrain, truck loader and tower cranes which are specifically used in the Construction Industry.
Operations are segmented into electric, hydraulic, and hybrid cranes. Industry are segmented into aerospace & defense, automotive & railways, construction, energy & power, mining, marine, shipping & material handling, and others.
Geography is segmented based on four regions in 28 countries which includes:
• North & South America – Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, U.S., and Rest of South America.
• Europe – France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Sweden, Spain, and UK.
• Asia Pacific – Australia, China, India, Japan, and South Korea.
• Africa & Middle-East – Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, and the Middle East
Key market regions conducted in the report are Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Germany, France, India, Japan, Netherlands, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Turkey, U.K., and the U.S.
Key Market Competitors
• North America – Manitowoc, Terex, Columbus McKinnon
• Europe – Finland (Cargotec, Konecranes); Switzerland (Liebherr); Ireland (Ingersoll Rand); Netherlands (Mammoet)
• Asia Pacific – Japan (Tadano, Kito); China (2PMC, XCMG, Zoomlion)
The Global Crane and Hoist Market is highly segmented, such businesses as crane inspections Idaho and other Crane and Hoist companies have applied various approaches to gain a foothold in the market by introducing new industrial products. A specific example is SSA Marine, a marine terminal and rail yard operations company that might escalate the container terminal production at U.S. seaports after investing 4 million USD to create a semi-automated crane. Many more such companies will invest in testing new technologies leading the growth in the Global Crane and Hoist Market for the coming years.
Targeted Companies of the Report
• Consulting Firms and Research organizations
• Designers of crane and hoist
• Distributors of crane and hoist
• Government, investors and private firms
• Manufacturers of all parts related to crane and hoist
The report provides targeted companies the knowledge of which market segments to concentrate on for the next seven years to advance their businesses.